Last Revised on December 10, 2019
1. TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you use the Website, we may collect Information in the following categories:
- “Personal Information,” which means Information that identifies you (whether directly or indirectly), such as your name, postal address, email address and telephone number.
- “Non-Personal Information,” which means Information that does not directly or indirectly identify, and cannot reasonably be used to identify you. If Non-Personal Information is directly or indirectly associated with Personal Information, this Non-Personal Information is then treated as Personal Information.
The Information we may collect about you includes:
- Information you provide when you access or use the Website and each time you interact with the Website or otherwise with us, for example, when you contact us with a question or comment or apply for a position with us.
- Usage, viewing and technical data, including your IP address or device identifier when you use the Website. If you access your account from a mobile device, that mobile device may also provide us with details of your location. Most mobile devices allow you to disable this functionality.
- Information we receive about you from third parties. For example, if you access the Website through a third-party platform or log-in, we may also collect your email address and other Information associated with that third party, and any Information you have made public in connection with that service or which the third party shares with partner services. See also Section 6 “THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND LINKS” below.
2. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
- We collect Information you provide to us when you request information from us, email us about general inquiries or career opportunities or otherwise interact with us or the Website. This Information may include Personal Information you provide such as your name, email address and telephone number.
- We collect Information through unique identifiers (such as your IP address).
- Strictly necessary cookies - These cookies are essential in order to enable you to navigate and use the Website.
- Performance cookies - These cookies collect Information about how you use the Website. These cookies don’t collect Personal Information and are only used to improve how the Website works..
You may disable cookies by changing the settings on your browser and/or devices. Check your browser’s or device’s help or support menu for further information. Remember that if you disable cookies it is likely to affect how the Website works and you may not be able to access or use certain features of the Website. You will be able to accept or disallow cookies when you log on to the Website.
- Do Not Track (DNT) is a privacy preference that users can set in some web browsers, allowing users to opt out of tracking by websites and online services. Cellarity and the Website recognize DNT.
3. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION BY CELLARITY
The ways in which we may use your Information include the following:
- To provide you with the Website and other services you request.
- To send you details or updates about features of the Website or changes to our policies.
- To create anonymized and aggregated data sets that may be used for a variety of functions, including research, internal analysis, analytics or other functions.
- To ensure consistency with applicable local law and choices and controls related to your Information that may be available to you. To detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
- To optimize or improve the content and features of the Website.
- To personalize and improve the Website and user experiences, to increase the functionality and user friendliness of the Website or to deliver content or features that match user profiles or interests.
- To monitor and analyze the Website usage and trends and otherwise measure the effectiveness of the Website.
4. SHARING YOUR INFORMATION WITH OTHER COMPANIES
We will only share your Personal Information outside Cellarity in the following limited circumstances, which you consent to by accessing and using the Website:
- In connection with the sale of a business (including merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a material portion of its assets, change in corporate control or insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings).
- To enforce our terms of service or rules; to ensure the safety and security of our users and third parties; to protect our rights and property and the rights and property of our users and third parties; or to comply with legal process, including judicial warrant, rule, order or subpoena or in other cases if we believe in good faith that disclosure is required by law or regulation.
In addition, we may share Non-Personal Information and anonymized and aggregated data sets with third parties, alone or in combination with the Non-Personal Information of other users.
5. YOUR CONTROLS AND CHOICES
We provide you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use and sharing of your Information. Your controls and choices may include:
- You may accept or disallow cookies.
- You may request access to the Personal Information we hold about you and that we amend or delete it.
You may exercise your controls and choices, or request access to your Personal Information, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or following instructions provided in communications sent to you. Please be aware that if you do not allow us to collect Personal Information from you, we may not be able to deliver certain services to you and some of our services may not be able to take account of your interests and preferences. If you have questions regarding the specific Personal Information about you that we process or retain, please contact us at email@example.com.
6. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND LINKS
We expressly disclaim any and all liability for the actions of third parties, including but without limitation to actions relating to the use and/or disclosure of Personal Information by third parties.
7. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
We do not seek or knowingly collect any Personal Information about children under 13 years of age. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected Personal Information from a child 13 years of age or younger, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such Information from our database.
If you are the parent or guardian of a child under 13 years of age who has provided us with Personal Information, you may contact us to request it be deleted.
8. DATA SECURITY, INTEGRITY AND RETENTION
10. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a user of this Website and a California resident under the age of 18, you may request to have your Information removed from the publicly-viewable portion of this web site by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Content or Information may, in our discretion, be removed from our systems or databases. In certain situations, content or Information cannot be removed.
As a California resident, you may contact us with any questions or to request a list of third parties to whom we may disclose Information for such third parties' marketing purposes and the categories of Information we may disclose. See How to Contact Us below.
11. HOW TO CONTACT US
Any questions or concerns regarding the use or disclosure of Personal Information should be directed to Cellarity at email@example.com.