Cellarity is deliberate in hiring the best people. We don’t focus only on your educational and professional experience, but equally on your desire to make a difference in the world of medicine and to have an impact on improving life.
We are inventing the capability to go places the world has yet to fully explore, so we anticipate that our learnings will continue to improve as we continue to ask questions. We seek people with an insatiable thirst for learning through questioning.
Exploring new biology and developing novel medicines isn't for the faint of heart, but it can be rewarding for both you and the lives your work may impact. We look for and champion those who are ready to explore!
We believe our diversity and inclusion is our superpower and that empowering talent that challenges our beliefs is key to maximizing impact.
We seek those who value pragmatic experimentation. We look for those who are able to learn quickly so that those learnings contribute to future successes.
We are motivated to elevate each other. We seek individuals with the
knowledge and experiences to scale the capabilities of their teammates
for the greater good.
At Cellarity, Inc., a Flagship Pioneering Company, we strive to provide our employees with a diverse and comprehensive benefits package that will grow with you.
We offer a PPO plan with both in-network options and out-of-network options, plus a $0 deductible for in-network care.
We offer a benefit amount of $250,000 and coverage is 100% employer paid.
We provide 60% of your weekly income if you can’t work temporarily due to a covered illness, injury or a pregnancy-related condition.
Employee Assistance Program
We offer an EAP through US Able and New Directions. The EAP includes 3 face-to-face visits.
We offer dental insurance for members, including a $1,500 annual benefit, a low deductible, and free cleanings.
If you wear glasses or contact lenses, you know vision expenses can add up. We offer you two vision plans with a $10 copay for vision exams, a $25 copay for lenses and an allowance on frames.
If you are unable to work for an extended period of time due to a covered disability, this benefit will replace a portion of your monthly income.
Retirement Savings Program
We offer a 401K Plan through ADP Retirement Services.
- Scientist, Protein Engineering 07.08.2020
- Scientist, Biology 07.08.2020
- Scientist, Metabolism 07.08.2020
- Research Associate/Senior Research Associate - Molecular Biology 07.08.2020
- LNP Scientist 07.08.2020
- Scientist, Molecular and Cellular Biology 07.08.2020
- Associate Director, Molecular Assays 07.08.2020
- Sr. Research Associate/Associate Scientist, Tissue Processing and Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) 07.07.2020
- Senior Director, Computational Biology 07.03.2020
- Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate, AAV 07.03.2020
- Scientist, Immune Cell Biology 07.03.2020
- Scientist, Delivery 07.03.2020
- Senior Scientist, AAV 07.03.2020
- Principal Scientist, Bioinformatics Analyst 07.03.2020
- Sr. Research Associate/Scientist, RNA Production 07.03.2020
- Scientist, Analytical Development 07.03.2020
- Sr. Manager/Associate Director Strategy and Corporate Development 07.01.2020
- Research Associate/Scientist, Stem Cell Biology 07.01.2020
- Scientist, Molecular Biology (NGS) 07.01.2020
- Research Associate, Immunology 06.29.2020
- Senior/Research Associate, Bioprocess, Cell Culture 06.29.2020
- Scientist/Sr. Scientist, Immunology 06.29.2020
- Scientist, Structural Virology 06.29.2020
- Scientist, Synthetic Biology 06.29.2020
- Senior Director, Bioprocess 06.29.2020
- Consultant, Graph Database (Part Time) 06.29.2020
- Senior/Principal Scientist, Automation and Molecular Biology 06.29.2020
- Senior/Principal Scientist, Early Discovery Innovation 06.29.2020
- Senior/Principal Scientist, Oncology 06.29.2020
- Senior Research Associate/Associate Scientist, Cell Biology 06.29.2020
- Senior/Research Associate, Bioprocess Development 06.29.2020
- Scientist/Senior Scientist, Metabolism & Intestinal Disease 06.29.2020
- Senior/Research Associate, Cell Line/Vector Development 06.29.2020
- Senior Research Associate/Scientist, Computational Biology 06.29.2020
- Careers@Cellarity 06.29.2020
- Senior Scientist, Oligonucleotide Chemistry 06.29.2020
- Senior Scientist, Translational Team 06.29.2020
- Software Engineer, Research Informatics 06.29.2020
- Associate Director, Talent Acquisition 06.29.2020
- Sr. Research Associate/Associate Scientist, Protein Science 06.29.2020
- Associate Director/Director, Finance 06.29.2020
- Scientist / Senior Scientist, Protein Science 06.29.2020
- Scientist/Senior Scientist, Hematology 06.29.2020
- Research Associate/Senior Research Associate, Immunology 06.29.2020
- Director (Program Lead), Metabolic Disease 06.29.2020
- Principal Scientist, Computational Biology 06.29.2020
- Research Associate/Senior Research Associate, Plant Pathology/Molecular Biology 06.29.2020
- Research Associate/Senior Research Associate, Proteomics 06.29.2020
- Principal Scientist, Computational Biology 06.29.2020
- Principal Research Associate/Scientist, Bioprocess Development 06.29.2020
- Head of Platform Strategy & Operations 06.29.2020
- Scientist, Computational Biology 06.29.2020
- Scientist, Computational Biology (Host-Microbe Multi’omics) 06.29.2020
- Director/Senior Director –Biochemistry and Assay Development 06.29.2020
- Director (Program Lead), Hematology 06.29.2020
- Scientist/Senior Scientist, Computational Biology 06.29.2020
- Director, Cancer Biology 06.29.2020
- Associate Director/Director, Discovery Biology 06.29.2020
- Scientist, Molecular Biology (NGS) 06.29.2020
- Scientist, Process Development 06.29.2020
- Contract Research Associate, Biomarker Discovery 06.29.2020
- Scientist, Protein Engineering 06.29.2020
- Scientist, RNA Biology 06.29.2020
- Scientist/Senior Scientist, Cell and Molecular Biology 06.29.2020
- Scientist / Senior Scientist, Computational Biology 06.29.2020
- 2021 Flagship Pioneering Fellowship Interest 06.29.2020