Cellarity is deliberate in hiring the best people. We don’t focus only on your educational and professional experience, but equally on your desire to make a difference in the world of medicine and to have an impact on improving life.
We are inventing the capability to go places the world has yet to fully explore, so we anticipate that our learnings will continue to improve as we continue to ask questions. We seek people with an insatiable thirst for learning through questioning.
Exploring new biology and developing novel medicines isn't for the faint of heart, but it can be rewarding for both you and the lives your work may impact. We look for and champion those who are ready to explore!
We believe our diversity and inclusion is our superpower and that empowering talent that challenges our beliefs is key to maximizing impact.
We seek those who value pragmatic experimentation. We look for those who are able to learn quickly so that those learnings contribute to future successes.
We are motivated to elevate each other. We seek individuals with the
knowledge and experiences to scale the capabilities of their teammates
for the greater good.
At Cellarity, Inc., a Flagship Pioneering Company, we strive to provide our employees with a diverse and comprehensive benefits package that will grow with you.
We offer a PPO plan with both in-network options and out-of-network options, plus a $0 deductible for in-network care.
We offer a benefit amount of $250,000 and coverage is 100% employer paid.
We provide 60% of your weekly income if you can’t work temporarily due to a covered illness, injury or a pregnancy-related condition.
Employee Assistance Program
We offer an EAP through US Able and New Directions. The EAP includes 3 face-to-face visits.
We offer dental insurance for members, including a $1,500 annual benefit, a low deductible, and free cleanings.
If you wear glasses or contact lenses, you know vision expenses can add up. We offer you two vision plans with a $10 copay for vision exams, a $25 copay for lenses and an allowance on frames.
If you are unable to work for an extended period of time due to a covered disability, this benefit will replace a portion of your monthly income.
Retirement Savings Program
We offer a 401K Plan through ADP Retirement Services.
- Senior Research Associate/Scientist, in vitro Cell Biology 01.28.2020
- Research Associate, Platform & Process Development 01.28.2020
- Research Associate, Discovery Biology 01.28.2020
- Mammalian Cell Biologist 01.28.2020
- Formulations Scientist 01.27.2020
- Synthetic Biologist 01.27.2020
- Engineer/Scientist, Bioprocessing 01.27.2020
- Lab Manager 01.27.2020
- Scientist/Senior Scientist, Innate Immunity 01.26.2020
- Scientist/Senior Scientist, Immunology 01.26.2020
- Scientist, RNA Biology 01.26.2020
- 2020 Flagship Pioneering Fellowship 01.26.2020
- Scientist/Sr. Scientist, Protein Sciences 01.26.2020
- Scientist, Immunology 01.26.2020
- Scientist, Computational Biology 01.26.2020
- Scientist, Cell and Molecular Biology 01.26.2020
- Scientist, Bioinformatics 01.26.2020
- Scientific Contract Recruiter 01.26.2020
- Scientist / Sr. Scientist, Computational Biology 01.26.2020
- Senior Research Associate/Scientist, Cell Biology 01.26.2020
- Scientist, Statistical Genetics 01.26.2020
- Senior/Principal Scientist, Oncology 01.26.2020
- Senior/Research Associate, Bioprocess 01.26.2020
- Research Associate/Sr Research Associate, Protein Engineering 01.26.2020
- Senior Scientist, Oligonucleotide Chemistry 01.26.2020
- Senior Scientist / Principal Scientist, Biomarker Development 01.26.2020
- Sr. Research Associate/Associate Scientist, Cell and Molecular Biology (Screening) 01.26.2020
- Sr./Research Associate, Cell Culture and Molecular Biology 01.26.2020
- Sr./Research Associate, Gene Editing 01.26.2020
- Sr. Scientist, Enzymology 01.26.2020
- Vice President, Biology 01.26.2020
- Vice President, Discovery Biology 01.26.2020
- Research Associate/Sr Research Associate, Protein Sciences 01.26.2020
- Research Associate, RNA Biology 01.26.2020
- Research Associate/ Sr. Research Associate, Immunology 01.26.2020
- Principal Scientist, Bioprocess 01.26.2020
- Bioinformatician/Data Scientist 01.26.2020
- Computational Biologist 01.26.2020
- Consultant, Machine Learning 01.26.2020
- Director, Bioprocess 01.26.2020
- Director HR Business Partner - Enterprise 01.26.2020
- Director, Program Management 01.26.2020
- Director/Senior Director, Tissue Fibrosis and Regeneration 01.26.2020
- Head of Data Engineering and Architecture 01.26.2020
- Head of Finance 01.26.2020
- Machine Learning Engineer 01.26.2020
- Principal Scientist/Associate Director - Computational Biology 01.26.2020
- Principal Scientist, Immunology 01.26.2020
- Research Associate / Sr. Research Associate, Cell Biology (Neuroscience) 01.26.2020
- Principal Scientist, Stem Cell Biology 01.26.2020
- Protein Chemist/Analytical Scientist 01.26.2020
- Research Associate, Biochemistry 01.26.2020
- Research Associate, Bioprocess Development 01.26.2020
- Research Associate, Cell Biology 01.26.2020
- Research Associate, Cell Biology 01.26.2020
- Research Associate - DNA Assembly 01.26.2020
- Research Associate, Molecular Biology 01.26.2020
- Research Associate - NGS 01.26.2020
- Associate Director/Director, Protein Sciences 01.26.2020
- Research Associate/Senior Research Associate – Oncology 01.26.2020
- Vice President, Protein Sciences 01.26.2020