Cellarity is deliberate in hiring the best people. We don’t focus only on your educational and professional experience, but equally on your desire to make a difference in the world of medicine and to have an impact on improving life.
We are inventing the capability to go places the world has yet to fully explore, so we anticipate that our learnings will continue to improve as we continue to ask questions. We seek people with an insatiable thirst for learning through questioning.
Exploring new biology and developing novel medicines isn't for the faint of heart, but it can be rewarding for both you and the lives your work may impact. We look for and champion those who are ready to explore!
We believe our diversity and inclusion is our superpower and that empowering talent that challenges our beliefs is key to maximizing impact.
We seek those who value pragmatic experimentation. We look for those who are able to learn quickly so that those learnings contribute to future successes.
We are motivated to elevate each other. We seek individuals with the
knowledge and experiences to scale the capabilities of their teammates
for the greater good.
At Cellarity, Inc., a Flagship Pioneering Company, we strive to provide our employees with a diverse and comprehensive benefits package that will grow with you.
We offer a PPO plan with both in-network options and out-of-network options, plus a $0 deductible for in-network care.
We offer a benefit amount of $250,000 and coverage is 100% employer paid.
We provide 60% of your weekly income if you can’t work temporarily due to a covered illness, injury or a pregnancy-related condition.
Employee Assistance Program
We offer an EAP through US Able and New Directions. The EAP includes 3 face-to-face visits.
We offer dental insurance for members, including a $1,500 annual benefit, a low deductible, and free cleanings.
If you wear glasses or contact lenses, you know vision expenses can add up. We offer you two vision plans with a $10 copay for vision exams, a $25 copay for lenses and an allowance on frames.
If you are unable to work for an extended period of time due to a covered disability, this benefit will replace a portion of your monthly income.
Retirement Savings Program
We offer a 401K Plan through ADP Retirement Services.
- Sr. Research Associate/Associate Scientist, RNA Production 09.28.2020
- Contract Research Associate / Senior Research Associate, Plant Pathology/Molecular Biology 09.25.2020
- Scientist, Molecular Assays 09.24.2020
- Research Associate, Molecular and Cellular Biology 09.24.2020
- Research Associate/Senior RA, Molecular Assays 09.24.2020
- Research Associate/Senior Research Associate, Molecular and Cellular Biology 09.24.2020
- Intellectual Property Counsel 09.24.2020
- RNA Scientist 09.24.2020
- Sr. Research Associate, Strain Engineering 09.24.2020
- Director of Project Management 09.24.2020
- Scientist, LC/MS 09.24.2020
- Scientist/Senior Scientist, Bioinformatics and Computational Biology 09.24.2020
- Research Associate, Compound Management (Temporary) 09.24.2020
- Scientist/Sr. Scientist, Gene Editing 09.24.2020
- Data Engineer/Architect 09.24.2020
- Senior/Research Associate, Analytical Development 09.24.2020
- Senior Research Associate, Cellular Biology 09.24.2020
- Associate Director, Preclinical Operations 09.24.2020
- R&D Scientific Contract Recruiter 09.24.2020
- Scientist, Synthetic Biology and Directed Evolution 09.24.2020
- Senior Manager/Associate Director of Strategy 09.24.2020
- Research Associate, Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) 09.24.2020
- Sr. Manager/Associate Director CMC Project Manager 09.24.2020
- Visualization Engineer 09.24.2020
- Principal Scientist, Stem Cell Biology Team Lead 09.24.2020
- Director, mRNA Manufacturing and Formulation 09.24.2020
- Associate Director, Molecular Assays 09.24.2020
- Sr. Scientist/Engineer, Machine Learning 09.24.2020
- Contracts Manager 09.24.2020
- Research Associate/Senior Research Associate - Molecular Biology 09.24.2020
- Manager of Business Development 09.24.2020
- Laboratory Automation Engineer 09.24.2020
- Graph Neural Network Scientist 09.24.2020
- Associate Director/Director, Finance 09.24.2020
- Scientist/Senior Scientist, Protein Science 09.24.2020
- Senior Research Associate / Scientist, Antibody Analytics 09.24.2020
- Sr. Research Associate/Associate Scientist, Tissue Processing and Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) 09.24.2020
- Scientist/Senior Scientist, Hematology 09.24.2020
- Scientist, Immune Cell Biology 09.24.2020
- Scientist, Synthetic Biology 09.24.2020
- Scientist/Senior Scientist, Computational Biology 09.24.2020
- Director/Senior Director –Biochemistry and Assay Development 09.24.2020
- Director, Next Generation Diagnostics/Cancer Genomics 09.24.2020
- Contract: Senior Research Associate/Scientist, Computational Biology 09.24.2020
- Director, Computational Biology 09.24.2020
- Senior Scientist, RNA Biology 09.24.2020
- Principal Scientist, Computational Biology 09.24.2020
- Scientist / Senior Scientist, Computational Biology 09.24.2020
- Scientist, Computational Biology 09.24.2020
- Scientist, RNA Computational Biology 09.24.2020
- Delivery Scientist 09.24.2020
- Senior Research Associate/Associate Scientist- Cell-based Screening 09.24.2020
- Careers@Cellarity 09.24.2020
- Sr. Research Associate/Associate Scientist, Protein Science 09.24.2020
- Senior Director, Bioprocess 09.24.2020
- Senior Scientist, Oligonucleotide Chemistry 09.24.2020
- Scientist, Biological / Chemical Machine Learning 09.24.2020
- Consultant, Graph Database (Part Time) 09.24.2020
- Scientist, Computational Biology (Host-Microbe Multi’omics) 09.24.2020
- 2021 Flagship Pioneering Fellowship Interest 09.22.2020