Cellarity is deliberate in hiring the best people. We don’t focus only on your educational and professional experience, but equally on your desire to make a difference in the world of medicine and to have an impact on improving life.
We are inventing the capability to go places the world has yet to fully explore, so we anticipate that our learnings will continue to improve as we continue to ask questions. We seek people with an insatiable thirst for learning through questioning.
Exploring new biology and developing novel medicines isn't for the faint of heart, but it can be rewarding for both you and the lives your work may impact. We look for and champion those who are ready to explore!
We believe our diversity and inclusion is our superpower and that empowering talent that challenges our beliefs is key to maximizing impact.
We seek those who value pragmatic experimentation. We look for those who are able to learn quickly so that those learnings contribute to future successes.
We are motivated to elevate each other. We seek individuals with the
knowledge and experiences to scale the capabilities of their teammates
for the greater good.
At Cellarity, Inc., a Flagship Pioneering Company, we strive to provide our employees with a diverse and comprehensive benefits package that will grow with you.
We offer a PPO plan with both in-network options and out-of-network options, plus a $0 deductible for in-network care.
We offer a benefit amount of $250,000 and coverage is 100% employer paid.
We provide 60% of your weekly income if you can’t work temporarily due to a covered illness, injury or a pregnancy-related condition.
Employee Assistance Program
We offer an EAP through US Able and New Directions. The EAP includes 3 face-to-face visits.
We offer dental insurance for members, including a $1,500 annual benefit, a low deductible, and free cleanings.
If you wear glasses or contact lenses, you know vision expenses can add up. We offer you two vision plans with a $10 copay for vision exams, a $25 copay for lenses and an allowance on frames.
If you are unable to work for an extended period of time due to a covered disability, this benefit will replace a portion of your monthly income.
Retirement Savings Program
We offer a 401K Plan through ADP Retirement Services.
- Principal Scientist, Computational Biology 04.03.2020
- Sr. Scientist/Principal Scientist, Molecular and Protein Biology 04.03.2020
- Director of Bioinformatics 04.03.2020
- Scientist, In Vitro Biology 04.01.2020
- Senior Research Associate, In Vivo Biology 04.01.2020
- Associate Data Scientist, Graph Databases 03.31.2020
- Scientist, Machine Learning (Graph Neural Networks) 03.31.2020
- Scientist, Mammalian Cell Biology 03.27.2020
- Scientist / Senior Scientist, Computational Biology 03.27.2020
- Scientist/Senior Scientist, Innate Immunity 03.27.2020
- Scientist/Senior Scientist, Stem Cell Biology 03.27.2020
- Scientist/Sr. Scientist, Molecular Biology 03.27.2020
- Scientist/Sr Scientist, Oligonucleotide Wet Chemistry 03.27.2020
- Scientist/Sr. Scientist, Protein Sciences 03.27.2020
- Scientist, Statistical Genetics 03.27.2020
- 2020 Flagship Pioneering Fellowship 03.27.2020
- Scientist, Translational Medicine 03.27.2020
- Scientist, Computational Biology (Host-Microbe Multi’omics) 03.27.2020
- (Senior) Research Associate, Formulations 03.27.2020
- Senior Research Associate/Scientist, Bioinformatics (Oncology) 03.27.2020
- Senior Research Associate / Scientist, Cell Line Engineering 03.27.2020
- Senior Scientist, Biomedical Informatics & Data Science 03.27.2020
- (Senior) Scientist, Computational Biology 03.27.2020
- Senior Scientist, Oligonucleotide Chemistry 03.27.2020
- Sr. Scientist, Enzymology 03.27.2020
- Vice President, Biology 03.27.2020
- Vice President, Discovery Biology 03.27.2020
- Senior/Principal Scientist, Oncology 03.27.2020
- Research Associate/Sr Research Associate, Protein Engineering 03.27.2020
- Scientist, Computational Biology 03.27.2020
- Principal Research Associate/Scientist, Downstream Bioprocess Development 03.27.2020
- Careers@Cellarity 03.27.2020
- Consultant, Graph Database (Part Time) 03.27.2020
- Consultant, Machine Learning (Part Time) 03.27.2020
- Engineer/Scientist, Bioprocessing 03.27.2020
- Fund Accountant 03.27.2020
- Head of Finance 03.27.2020
- Head of Platform Strategy & Operations 03.27.2020
- Lab Operations Manager 03.27.2020
- Machine Learning Engineer 03.27.2020
- Machine Learning Scientist, Chemistry 03.27.2020
- Principal Research Associate/Scientist, Upstream Bioprocess Development 03.27.2020
- Scientist, Computational Biology 03.27.2020
- Principal Scientist/Associate Director - Computational Biology 03.27.2020
- Principal Scientist, Computational Biology 03.27.2020
- Principal Scientist, Membrane Protein Assay Development 03.27.2020
- Principal Scientist, Stem Cell Biology Team Lead 03.27.2020
- Research Associate, Biochemistry 03.27.2020
- Research Associate, Cell Biology 03.27.2020
- Research Associate, Molecular Biology 03.27.2020
- Research Associate/Senior Research Associate, Immunology 03.27.2020
- Research Associate / Sr. Research Associate, Cell Biology (Neuroscience) 03.27.2020
- Research Associate/Sr Research Associate, NGS 03.27.2020
- Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate, Protein Sciences 03.27.2020
- Vice President, Protein Sciences 03.27.2020